The Dynamic one or two-point sling from Oper8 takes the choice out of what sling you should be using on the airsoft field. The innovative piece of hardware built into the sling enables you to use the sling in both 1 and 2-point configuration. The sling is constructed from heavy-duty, Military-grade Cordura – Lightweight and hard-wearing.
In 1 point configuration, the slings second clip is returned back on to the sling itself and is clipped in place. The gives the user a 1 point configuration with the added bonus of being able to quickly unclip if you needed to detach the weapon system from your body – Alternatively, you could use the Dynamic sling in a more traditional 2-point configuration with mounting points at the front and rear of your weapon system. Whilst in this configuration the quick adjustment loop enables the user to slacken off the sling or synch the weapon system in close to their body for manual handling, climbing or entering a vehicle.
We recommend using this sling with the following mounting hardware:
– Oper8 QD Heavy Duty Quick Release Sling mount 20mm RIS
– Oper8 Rail Sling Mount Plate Adaptor – Tan
– Oper8 Rail Sling Mount Plate Adaptor- Black
– Oper8 Low profile QD RIS sling mount
– Oper8 Tactical Keymod QD sling mount
These Slings are also available in other colour options:
– Oper8 Dynamic 1/2 point sling (Atac FG)
– Oper8 Dynamic 1/2 point sling (Tan)
– Oper8 Dynamic 1/2 point sling (Black)
– Oper8 Dynamic 1/2 point sling (OD)
– Oper8 Dynamic 1/2 point sling (Atac AU)