1 inch 25mm Angled Torch Mount
Offset style 25mm torch mount, excellent for any CQB player
This aluminum made mount for 20mm rail allows you to mount a torch or laser with a diameter of 25mm at an offset angle from the top of your airsoft rifle.
– Made of solid aluminum alloy
– Fits 20mm Weaver or Picatinny rails and bases.
– The offset design allows easier access to flashlight tail cap button
– Accepts flashlights and lasers with 1 inch (25mm) main tube
– 4 screws (two on each side) to hold flashlight firmly in place.
– Anodized matte black finish
The offset design allows you to attach a torch, but without sticking out too far from your rail. It can mount on the top or side rail and sit comfortably in the gap between the two. Ideal for use in CQB when shouldering your rifle as it positions the torch naturally to where your thumb sits, but if you use a pressure pad, you can tuck it along the rail directly behind it to minimise the amount of loose wire you’d have coming from one side of the rail to the other.
Another bonus to the mount being offset means you can attach it to the top rail without getting in the way of your front sight for those rifles with only a top rail available i.e keymod M4’s. It keeps the slimline effect of a keymod or MLOK rail compared to more common configurations. This is the cheaper and more practical alternative to buying extra rails, then a separate mount for your torch or laser. These mounts fit the Trust fire 501B & 502B torches excellently.