King Arms M4 Striker M-LOK Carbine Ultra Grade II – Dark Earth
– King Arms M4 striker series is constructed by high-quality nylon fibre, this lightweight AEG equipped with durable nylon fibre trendy Keymod & M-lok rail.
-One-piece design including the upper rail let the shooting more accurate.
-Four-sided mounting platform conveniences shooters to bolt-on vary accessories.
– Come with 3 pieces of Picatinny rail sections.
– Metal made outer metal to avoid wobbling. It also protects the well-polished brass 6.05mm inner barrel for precise shooting.
– Rifle comes with a new designed suppressor.
– The receiver was built by high-grade Nylon polymer, providing a lighter in overall weight without compromising of longer resistance and durability.
– The stylish design of the receiver with chopped-off dust cover, together with good-looking fire-mode-selector, bolt release button, gives an eye-catching outlook of the rifle.
– Vertical design trigger improves the flexibility of shooting and non-slip design increase the friction of the smooth surface.
– Highly calibrated 7mm bearing metal gearbox with metal spring guide.
– Equipped with a Mosfet triggering circuit that provides maximum accuracy.
– With the feature of Quick Spring Change System, let shooter alter power spring easily.
– Hop up unit allows the shooter to adjust the range of the shooting and the precision.
– Rough surface design can prevent slip of griping. You can grasp full control of your rifle confidently.
– 7 position quick pull and auto-locking system provide the fastest adjustment possible.
– Enlarged stock tube with a compartment for batteries up to 1400mah-12v. The compartment is easily accessible by operating the rear gunstock cap.
– Foldable rear and front sights.
– Rear sight comes with a double viewfinder for high precision shooting.
– TWS mid-cap magazine stores up to 140rounds 6mm bullets.
– Non-slip texture polymer casing ensures the operator access the magazine confidently.
Suggested Energy Source 11.1V 1100mAh 15C Type Lithium Battery (KA-BAT-10)
Maximum Battery Storage 11.1V
Max. Overall Length 910 mm
Min. Overall Length 830 mm
Inner Barrel Length 380 mm
Weight without Magazine 2505 g
Main Material Zinc Alloy; Nylon Fiber
Major Color Black
Capacity 140 Rds
Calibre 6 mm
Fire Mode Safe / Single / Full-Auto
Marking King Arms
King Arms Bolt Catch System -NA-
Loading Mode Automatic
Blowback Action -NA-
Outer Barrel Design CNC One Piece
Magazine Release Design -NA-
Hop-Up Bucking Design Adjustable AEG Type
Gearbox Design V2 7mm bearing Gearbox
Motor Design Long Axle Type
Accessories come with package 140 Rds magazine (KA-MAG-77-BK), Training Weapon System (TWS) Front Grip
Muzzle Velocity UK Spec under 350 FPS on a 0.2g
MAX Battery 11.1v (15c Cont, 30c Burst) – Please note that use of higher batteries will void the warranty on this unit