* Update-list *
1. New CNC machine bolt carrier : CNC process with heat treatment. Harder material and smooth performance.
2. Improvement of bolt lock: made of new material (magnet design adoption); stronger and more stable.
3. New version lightweight magazine: 35% weight reduction compared to the old magazine.
(ver1 magazine weight: 661g / ver2 magazine weight: 400g)
Complete version with 10.5″ inner barrel?
– New HOP-UP system, ver 6.0 new hammer, and stable bolt lock.
– Steel made bolt carrier ? CNC fishbone rail.
– The main receiver is made of aluminum die-casting, which is high precision, high stability and good strength.
– The stock is stronger and not easily broken.
– The bolt is adopted by impact-resistant material with a German made connect spring. It is flexible, not easy to break, but easy removal and maintenance; which is also save gas for high airtight characteristic.
– The barrel has very detailed heat sink pattern, which is provided by Montblanc’s OEM manufacturer. Steel thin-walled, light weight, and hollow center, the whole process of producing barrel is almost the same level as real gun.
– The inner barrel is a precision one with 6.03mm.
– Nitrided manganese phosphate as surface treatment, which has double cost compared to manganese. This makes the product no rust, and won’t scratched.
– The gas consumption of M4 magazine is larger than G5’s mag. M4 magazine can shooting 1 and half mag a time in auto mode; 2 to 3 mags in semi mode.